Nov 5, 2019 (10 months ago)
You really need to get it scanned with this ,
GM MDI Tech 3 Diagnostics Interface Vauxhall/Opel
MDI (Multi Diagnostics Interface) is the genuine Vauxhall / Opel dealer diagnostics interface, which when combined with Global TIS, GDS 2, Tech2Win software, and a new laptop, provides full dealer level diagnostics and programming for all Vauxhall /Opel 16 pin vehicles from 1996 to present day.
MDI is the quick and easy way to keep customers happy and win new business by offering the exact same functions as the main dealers, including;
– Automatic vehicle recognition
– DTC reading and removal
– Complete list of live data streaming for all main ECU’s
– Recordable / playback of live data
– New software flash for existing ECU’s to fix drivability issues
– Programming and installation of new ECU’s (PCM, ABS, Instrument cluster, air bag, fuel pumps etc.)
– Programming new keys
– Setting / removing speed limiters
– J2534 pass thru offering ECU re-flash and diagnostics for other vehicle manufacturers, when subscribed to their specified software
– Any many, many more dealer specific functions
What you could check is for a partially blocked cat or exhaust .