With a new design, new engine and new technology the new Nissan JUKE is hoping to enjoy the same levels of success its predecessor achieved after entering the market nearly a decade ago.
The important bits:
- Full LED lighting technology is fitted as standard
- The new colour 'Fuli Sunset' is added for the JUKE, completing the choice of 11 colours
- Knee space in the rear seats gains nearly 6cm, head-room gains 1cm and the boot capacity is 20% larger at 422 litres
- Customers can opt for the Tekna+ package to customise their JUKE with exterior and interior colour combinations
- Car is around 23kg lighter and uses more high-strength steel so is apparantly more agile and 'sporty' as a result
- Power comes from a 117PS 1.0L 3 cylinder turbo engine coupled with a 6 speed manual or 7 speed dual clutch paddle shift
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility is now available on the JUKE, this includes several driver assitance features (steering, braking, accelaration) plus a range of safety features including Emergency Braking, Cyclist Recognition Blind Spot Intervention and more.
- NissanConnect Infotainment system is fitted to the car offering various internet connected services and apps
- Will be built in Sunderland and first deliveries are expected at the end of November
Prices range from £17395 to £25395