1. locate the fuse box on the right hand side of the steering wheel and remove the cover.
2. unscrew the two screws holding the fuse box in position.
3. drop the fuse box down and you will see two black relays.
4. you need to remove the relay closest to you.
5. you can remove the relay behind it aswell and try it where this one goes. if windows heaters and indicators work then you need to replace the relay.
the part number on the relay is... FOAB-14B192-AA or its F0AB-14B192-AA its either o r 0
Posted on Sunday 2nd of September 2018Don't understand this? Ask a question