Just behind the battery is a black cover held on by 3 screws.
1. Unscrew these and lift the cover off.
2. Take the cover off.
3. You will see 3 'grey half moon' levers in a row.
4. Spray these with WD40 or equivalent and gently wipe them over with a dry cloth.
5. Move these levers a couple of times [gently] with your fingers.
6. Turn the engine on and leave running for about 5 mins.
7. Replace cover and screw down.
This is what I did when I had the Pollution Fault message come up on my 407, and it worked. Message gone and has stayed gone.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Wednesday 27th of February 2019Don't understand this? Ask a question