Simply put there's water in the electrics.
I would use my compressor and air line gun to blow dry every electric connector.
But water can get into the wiring harness and rot the wires.
Water dispersing fluid like WD40 can help but it needs to be sprayed into all the wiring harness and multiplug connectors.
Disconnect the multi plugs and spray down into the insides.
Now a warning,
WD40 and similar can go boom/whoosh with flames if it gets say a spark from dodgy electrics.
If you have none of the above nick the wife/g friend hair dryer.
It does work but take considerable time.
lastly DON'T PRESSURE WASH ENGINES!!
Especially French ones.
Posted on Monday 5th of February 2018Don't understand this? Ask a question