Car has electrical problems and is now a non-starter. The first fault occurred with the windscreen wipers switching themselves on when the car was parked at the side of the road overnight, closely followed by one fog lamp coming on and draining the battery. A local garage suggested replacing the battery, which was done, but the fault continued. En-route to a vehicle electrics specialist, various warning lights for engine, turbo and brakes came on and the car appeared to be overheating. As a consequence the car was stopped, engine switched off, but now it refuses to start.