My Rating 3 out of 10 stars
1. 6 changed delivery dates
2. Argumentative concerning the changes in dates (not our fault etc)
3. They blamed their receptionist and RepairLink handling my issues - 'they're not communicating effectively.'; when I questioned and advised RepairLink re this, the took issue too and contacted the branch directly to resolve.....
4. The advised me that due to staff illness they were short in completing all tasks (advised 2 staff members were in for operations - I suggested that they should therefore plan their resources better and stop taking vehicles knowing that delays would apply. Refer to points 2 and 3 and repeat continually with the head of the operation
5. Not customer focussed; not willing to push to deliver within customer expectations.
6. The repair vehicle they offer/ed is completely inadequate