Auto Insider Blog Terms and Conditions
1. Opinions expressed on Auto Insider Blogs are those of the respective contributing user only. These views do not represent those of The Kolberg Partnership Ltd its management or employees. The Kolberg Partnership Ltd is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed to Auto Insider Blogs by Auto Insider users.
2. Auto Insider Blog users agree that comments and images posted on the Blog will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Kolberg Partnership Ltd harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
3. Auto Insider Blogs do not allow the addition of anonymous comments. Each user posting to a Blog understands that the blog post/comment can be traced to their specific user account containing their email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address at date and time of sign up to Auto Insider.
4. By posting comments on Auto Insider Blogs agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by The Kolberg Partnership Ltd without notification.
5. Users sometimes include references to other webites beyond the control of The Kolberg Partnership Ltd. As such The Kolberg Partnership Ltd cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
6. The Kolberg Partnership Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.